Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Full Day at Home

First full day at home. Kevin rested well and walked a little in the neighborhood. I needed to submit some photos for a gallery show and he rode along for that although I made him stay in the truck because of the long walk to the office.

Paige drove up from Indianapolis tonight and mowed our yard. We appreciated the help and got a kick out of it all at the same time. I don't think we've ever seen her mow a yard and she lived in this house for 21 years! I told Kevin that I would have bet that she didn't even own proper shoes for yard mowing and it turns out I was right!

Gina and Travis brought over one of their recliners for Kevin to use for a few weeks as he recouperates. We thought it would be easier for him to get up and down from that then from our sofa and he can rest in it away from the kids during the day. They've done so much to help us in recent weeks.

Kelly came over too and ran some errands for us. It made our day much easier to not have to worry about getting those things done.

I fixed dinner for everyone. Kevin is eating a little at a time. He's walking a lot and generally improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: