Monday, August 27, 2007

Candy for Supper

Kevin has progressed to being allowed to suck on hard candy now. Kelly made a candy run and brought him the mother lode of hard candy supplies. They went for a walk up and down the floor ("Big Ben, Parliament. Big Ben...") just to give her the full flavor of how boring his day is.

My cousin and uncle dropped in for a few minutes this afternoon. I think Kevin was glad to see a couple of new faces today and they didn't stay long enough to tire him.

Kate did a photography assignment for me over in Clinton County and it's a relief to have that off my mind. I still have the design work to do on the job but it'll be done in no time once we're at home.

Kev still isn't allowed food but the progression to gum and hard candy shows promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: