Friday, November 30, 2007

Stories Books and Life--November 2007

November 2007...The shelves are clean this week; dust free, organized. I'm beginning the sort, pack and discard process. The kid's Halloween books have been replaced with Thanksgiving tales of Pilgrims, Indians and turkeys. I can tell the books date back to my own kids because they have "Indians" in them not the currently politically correct "Native Americans." Cancer still tops the list as the most well represented topic on the shelves. Information abaout radiation treatment and side effects is prominent now in my research pile. The Harry Potter books are packed and neatly labeled in a box bound for Ohio. Kevin has a Christian meditations book and Bill's study Bible on his side of the bed and I have the usual stack of cancer research and a Reader's Digest on mine. Both research papers and Reader's Digest are dusty--I fall asleep these days within minutes of climbing into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: