Friday, November 30, 2007

Motivate or Annoy but Keep Him Engaged

I have been sending Kevin motivational emails.

Not the chain letter, forward this or be cursed with bad luck things.

And not the warm fuzzy hip-hip-hooray emails.

Not even the scripture based Jesus loves you enough to send send you cancer so you can be a better person ones. (and I'll write later about what I'm going to send to the next person who drops another one of those in my inbox.)

These are a particular breed intended to help him push through the tough spots of treatment.

It's a fine line from motivation to Annoy The Piss Out Of Him.

I figure that's ok too; it'll give him reason to fight hard for many future years of paying me back for these emails.

Today's motivate/annoy email:

If you can't be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: