Monday, January 14, 2008

ONE WEEK!

I've lasted a week. Which is a full weekend longer than Kevin feared I might last! I think his greatest fear is that he will come home and find me gone.

No, his greatest fear is that I will truly, miserably hate it here and stay anyway.

Well, I've no plans to cut and run just yet. Admittedly, that is in part due to being unable to locate a suitcase and my winter coat in this mess. I suppose I could pack my necessaries into one (or twenty!) of the many now empty boxes but a winter coat is essential for a serious escape operation.

I wonder if he's more cunning that I realize and he's hung my coat in The Forbidden Closet. He knows I won't venture inside even to ransom my coat.

We did a little wandering this weekend, but not too much. Kev isn't feeling great. He's not eating much and just looks done in. Radiation finally making a visible show or a touch of the flu? I'm not sure. I'm a little concerned it's something more.

We'll be certain to see Dr. Ling tomorrow after his radiation treatment. For once, I'm glad he goes to the clinic every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: