Friday, January 11, 2008

Employment Impossibilities

...topping the list of Jobs I Don't Want to Have to Consider...Ever is the little gem advertised to the left. These signs were all over the place one day when we were nosing around the Mason area.

When chemotherapy is over, if I make this mypermanent residence, I'll be job hunting. Since the list of jobs I don't want and the list of jobs I'm not qualified to hold are each much longer than The List of Jobs Lorri Can Do, I am feeling pretty down. I don't know what would be worse...getting one of these jobs or finding out I am not qualified for it either.
It says something to the financial stability of the area that people are willing to PAY someone to clean up after Fido and Fifi. On the other hand, perhaps it says more about the instability of people that they will pay for this service. I'm not sure...

In either case, I will be posting occasional photo updates to this list of employment impossibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: