Monday, January 7, 2008

Day ONE

OK. I'm here. For real. In Ohio.

The proof of this fact was waiting to greet me when I woke up this morning.

Boxes. Boxes everywhere. Each packed to bursting with an assortment of 'stuff' we just couldn't live without.

And the scary part is the still very full home we left behind in Indiana. It's full of the stuff we knew we could live without--at least temporarily.

I've always thought of myself as a minimalist. A term I now realize is relative to the user. Compared to most of our friends I am not a great keeper of things. On the other hand, the mountain of boxes gives lie to any honest claim of minimalistic living.

Alright...we have to eat so the kitchen is the first wave of attack. Now if I could just find the path to the kitchen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: