Friday, July 24, 2009

Cyber-cise...size...

I went for a walk this afternoon. Just to enjoy the absence of rain and occasional bursts of sunshine. OK, not totally true, partly as a counter balance against the 2 cookies, orange soda and meatloaf sandwich (yes, it's true. Every bite. Now shut up.) that called itself "lunch."

This corner of town has too many hills. And, courtesy of the previously confessed cookies, soda and meatloaf, this body isn't made for hills. Uphill is a simply a gravity thing, the forces of nature are firmly against the propelling of this butt up that hill. Any hill. Even a gentle incline. Downhill wages war with the left knee. It just hurts. Probably due to the impact of that butt pounding along above it for every step.

So I crawled home (Until today I thought my truck was tricked out with every gadget possible. Now I know what it really needs is a tracking device where I push a button and it drives itself directly to wherever I am. Like halfway down a hill with a gimpy knee, an overweighted ass and a bad attitude.), shook the meatloaf crumbs out of the keyboard and surfed the internet. Surfing is exercise, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: