Saturday, July 25, 2009

Senior Adult Moments

We're sitting on a bench at the outlet mall tonight and I'm sharing the indignation of my certain age moment (see 07/21) with Mr. L.

"and then she sez, 'when you sneeze or cough does a little urine ever leak out'....Whatthehey! When did that question land on MY list? Certain age, my happy ass..."

Thinking of his own experiecnce with exams, rectal cancer, treatment and side effects, Mr. deadpans back with "Next time tell her 'No, but sometimes when my husband sneezes he shits himself.' "

You probably have to know that Mr. L. rarely swears in my hearing range so it always gets my attention or you need to be over a certain age to understand why I laughed so hard I cried.

Damn. Who knew the act of laughing was so closely related to sneezing and coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: