Saturday, August 8, 2009

This Is My Brain...


...and this is how it feels for a few days after the hospital.
And why I object so loudly to the whole repeated production of D & C w/hysteroscopy. Everything pertinent to the actual surgery/biopsy routine is feeling pretty good. I'm not interested in any mountain biking but overall I'm good to go. It's the general anesthesia induced cobwebs in the brain that bug me for days.
We gotta stop doing these or I gotta find a doctor who's sympatico with my bite on a strap it'll be over in a few minutes approach.

2 comments:

  1. What is going on? Why did you have to have a D&C? Did you have a polyp on your uterus or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a warm up routine to the hysterectomy I've been trying to avoid for the last year. There's nothing like being betrayed by a uterus I've housed and treated well for 49 years!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: