Sunday, August 9, 2009

GeekSpeak

Nickel-Metal Hydride.
My husband can actually use those words together in a sentence. I'm not sure what impresses me more--that he can formulate and explain a sentence around those words--and knows whattheheck he just said--or the fact that he can do all that and, still, he picked me.
Sometimes it's a bit much for me though. I just wanted to know if he could swap the fades-a-little-quicker-every-day cordless phone for the one already on the charger in his office. When I moved here we had three of those chargers; one for each phone in 3 different rooms, novel idea that that may be. Now there is one and it lives, or dies, in the Guest/Office/Exercise/AirDryingLaundryTooDelicateForTheDryer Room.
Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked here and your eyes are glazing over like mine do when Mr. L. talks about things like Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries. Especially when all I usually want to know is 'can you make it work and does it come in any other colors?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: