Friday, January 2, 2009

Brighter Day

Last night was better than the night before.

Sometimes that's as good as it gets and you're still very thankful.

Kev's not throwing up every half hour now. And he was sleeping for a couple of hours at a time by yesterday evening.

I can't tell what's up (or in or out) with him. Might be a virus, something nasty like rotavirus which was a mean monster when it would hit the daycare kids. Could still be the early warning signals of scar constriction. Kev's not sure yet himself.

We'll call the doctor today and see where we go from there.

One of Kevin's long time friends called last night with a New Year's greeting. Perfect timing. Kev was too sick to do more than nod when I told him John had called, but the call was a great boost to me after a day of silent worry. And John usually makes me laugh. "Well, I've never prayed for someone to have the flu, but I can do that now..."

Thanks for the smiles, John, if you're reading this. Kev's feeling a little better, today looks brighter...Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: