Friday, January 30, 2009

9 a.m. Camp Visit

Took my camera along for the drive out to camp for my job interview this morning. The ice is still covering everything and we had our first sunny day in ages. Here's what 9 a.m. looks like on a sunny winter day near Camp Joy.

The interview went all right. Dedicated people running a great camp. I think I answered their questions well and I'm certainly impressed by the facility and what it has to take to keep it running smoothly. I supposed it would be pushy to tell them how lucky they would be to have me so I settled for hoping to come off calm and unfazed by the four of them , one of me interview. Who better than me to organize, schedule, oversee, over-involve, pick up after, cajole suppliers, and generally make it work back stage? I've been doing this job my entire adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: