Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Won...

...the Recreation division of the Rural Matters Photography contest sponsored through the Indiana State Office of Community and Rural Affairs.

I entered the contest in March and just slid in as I gave up Indiana residency in April. Then I forgot about the contest until an email came today from the Lt. Governor's office.

I entered 4 photos in different divisions of the contest and won in Recreation with "Summer Leap" a photo of one of my former daycare littles--Travis Blackburn--taking a running leap into the lake at my sister's farm.

Josh was greatly offended when his mother let him know I had won with a photo of another little boy.
"Is it a picture of me?"
"No, Josh, Grandma used a picture of another little boy this time."
Silence.
Then, "Are you SURE? She ALWAYS uses a picture of me."

At least this time he didn't congratulate me for being the "first loser." (See September 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: