Thursday, May 22, 2008

Clean or Closet?

Something's going on with Kevin and The Forbidden Closet. (see early January 2008 posts if you are unfamiliar with The Forbidden Closet)

The sweeper is in the laundry room. I think it's been lurking there since sometime last week--I've noticed something sort of "off" about the room all week. Today I realized the sweeper was parked in there next to the furnace, sort of just under my "mess" radar.

And my jacket in hanging on The Closet door. For 5 days.

It's possible that Kevin is feeling much better. Well enough, in fact, to attempt a takeover of the mangement (or lack thereof) in our home.

(Rookie. He should know that parking the sweeper where I have to step over it everyday isn't likely to motivate me into using it, let alone parking it in some dark corner next to the furnace.)

Or--and this is the most likely scenario--The Forbidden Closet is now full to bursting and even Kevin's afraid to go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: