Thursday, May 1, 2008

Early To Bed...

Thought I would check in before heading off to bed. It's early, just after 7 PM, and I'm beat. So is Kevin and we still have packing to do before heading off this weekend for his conference in Milwaukee.

Kevin is glad to have the extra week off chemotherapy. He's very tired, physically and emotionally. The whole effort takes a toll. He's tired of the nasty taste, the pain, the headaches and the nausea. He's just tired.

I'm not sure why I'm so tired. Everything seems to take twice as much energy as I have and I fall asleep everytime I sit down. I've been telling Kevin it's my way of being sympathetic to his very real fatigue. Sort of like the guy who gains 15 pounds while his wife is pregnant.

I think it's just been a long, long winter around here.

So I'm off to bed while the sun is still out and I'll worry about everything else tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: