Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The BoogeyMan

We had a strange phone call today. From the BoogeyMan.

He said he is coming to make a mess in our peanuts (and here I've been blaming the raccoons for the mess) and eat all our candy. Apparently the BoogeyMan is on a boogey crime spree--he called up Tante Kelly to say he was going to her house to eat her candy and her kitties. AND he left a message (the BoogeyMan apparently has good phone manners) for Aunt Gina saying he was going to eat her puppies.

I tried to scare the BoogeyMan. "I have a grandson named J-Dogg who will beat you up if you mess up our peanuts." The BoogeyMan was not impressed. He said he had already been to J-Dogg's house.

However, Joshua (aka J-Dogg) called soon after. He tells me that the BoogeyMan can be captured and subdued with M&Ms.

I was amazed that Joshua knows so much about catching Boogey Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: