Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chicago...I think I may be missing some of the crucial "girl" genes. Here we are on Michigan Avenue--the famed shopping mecca of the rich, famous and wannbe--and I have no desire to partake of the opportunity to further my relationship with AmEx.

Kevin is at a board meeting tonight. I opted for room service dining here on the 20th floor then a short venture out along the famous street below.

The people were interesting to watch even though the stores didn't beckon at all. The view is better in our room so here I am. Computer perched on the window ledge with camera alongside. Kevin's board meeting must be turning out to be a b-o-r-e-d meeting; he is sending me text messages.

I'm ready to go home myself. Not to Lafayette either. To Ohio.

Now that is just scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: