Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh, nuts!!

Had a little excitement in my morning. I heard scrapping sounds from our bedroom and went to investigate. In the dim morning light I could just make out a form outside the bedroom window. Someone was peering inside.

My mind was racing! Should I brush my hair and put on some makeup or just try to look alluring while I stacked the discarded Reader's Digests on my nightstand?? I knew I should have gone with the pink satin PJs last night instead of the warm flannels. Hey, I spend way too much time alone and I have a husband who doesn't feel well. Having a window peeper is nearly a dream come true at this point.

Briefly I considered offerring the culprit ten bucks to come back again tomorrow; Twenty-five if he would make it a standing date for Thursday mornings.

Then I got a good look at my window peeper.

The good news is this guy works for peanuts. I see an excursion to Buckley's Feed and Seed looming in my near future.

Thank goodness for their drive thru barn arrangement. I can wear the pink satin pjs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: