Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hello and Goodbye

So we're winding down 2007--The Year of Great Change In Our Lives--and moving into 2008.

We moved much of our household to Ohio.


Having filled our apartment with boxes, there is still enough stuff here in the house to live comfortably when we're in Lafayette. The garage and outside stuff are untouched and the attic is pretty full still. There are entire rooms of furniture still intact here in the Lafayette house.

Kevin's been asked to stay over here in Indiana for a few days and visit a vendor in Noblesville. So we'll be here a little longer than we had planned. I guess it's a good thing. I don't know anymore though. I'm not sure what I'll do with myself next week while he goes to work. Practice not going to work, I guess.

We are looking forward to the extra chances to celebrate Mass at St. Tom's and a little more time with friends and family. All of that will be impossible to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: