Monday, October 13, 2008

Published

If you're here to inquire about an autograph, get in line.

Someone. Please. Start the line. Anywhere.

Had an email from a friend in West Lafayette today. She says my HONORABLE MENTION photo of Purdue's bell tower is in the current issue of Helen magazine, a local publication. She was, appropriately, wowed and has graciously spread the news.

Well, to be honest, her email was titled "Lorri's First Loser Photo" and went on to explain where the FLP could be viewed.

Nonetheless, published is published and I intend to wallow in my milli-second of glory.

So, if you happen to have access to the current issue of Helen magazine, grab it and get in line for my autograph on page 3. Bring a snack. I'm certain the lines will be long and tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: